Brain Games: Emerald Quest - Five Gem Matching Quests
Exotic adventures of magic
gems and mystic jewels
Brain Games: Emerald Quest is a collection of five skillfully-crafted matching games, each with a variety of game modes, matching strategies, and hundreds of playing levels. This next generation of gem-matching games adds more adventure, elaborate simulations, and lavish graphics to the addictive game play you already love. Match hidden graphics under fast-moving spheres in Memory Loops, collect the resources to build a splendid Kingdom in Age of Emerald, and more with five exotic gem-matching adventures.
- Five exciting gem-matching quests with elaborate storylines and added simulations
- Thousands of games and playing levels featuring eye-popping graphics and lavish sound effects
- Next generation of addictive puzzles with more playing level variety
Memory Loops is an intense concentration game where you will match hidden symbols under the fast-moving spheres as you try to stop them from reaching the mysterious gate. Click on a sphere to reveal the symbol, then match two to blast them off the blisteringly fast trail.
- 100 stimulating levels
- Earn points for extra matches
- Captivating music and sound effects
Age of Emerald
In Age of Emerald, you'll use your skills to build the most splendid city in the Kingdom. Link resources to build up your gold, food, and magic quotes, then watch are your city comes to life. With 30 buildings to construct and more than 15 kingdom inhabitants to unlock, this game will require your best matching skills to have your city booming in no time.
- Exciting matching game adventure
- Help the magicians build an exotic kingdom
- Features 200 challenging levels
Asianata will have you capturing unpredictable colorful sphere that roll, bounce, fall, and bump into each other. Create combinations to score points while overcoming obstacles like stone walls, plates, wind, and gravity. It looks easy, but gets increasingly difficult as you conquer over 50 levels.
- 3 different game modes: Strategy, Puzzles, and Arcade
- Over 50 unique stages of play
- Test your reflexes and logic skills
Elythril takes you into the land of the elves, the residence of fifteen different tribes, where you'll be challenged to solve 80 different levels by matching three treasure pieces of the same color. It seems easy, but gets trickier as you move up each level. Can you take on the challenge and find Elythril, the elf treasure that promises eternal happiness?
- 80 challenging levels to complete
- Tranquil game environment
- Easy to learn - great for all ages
In Asea, you'll use strategy and logic to clear a path to navigate your paddle-boat through river streams and high seas with water surfaces covered with lilies. When you match lily combinations, they disappear and your ship cruises ahead. Each level is a new test of your strategic skills.
- A beautiful journey around the world
- Artifacts to discover, items to deliver, and characters to play with
- Three game types: Adventure, Arcade, and Puzzle
- Memory Loops
- Age of Emerald
Windows System Requirements
- Windows 2000, Me, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- 1.0 GHz Pentium 3 processor or equivalent
- 512 MB of RAM
- 16 MB video card
- DirectX-compatible video and sound cards
- 3D video card supporting 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
50 Horse Games
All-Star Arcade 6 Game Pack
Animates (Nintendo DS)
Anubis II (Nintendo Wii)
Azada: Ancient Magic
Best Arcade Games